Saturday 16 April 2011

HAHA (:

Hi everyone(again)...this post is addressed to all of you again! :D please enjoy the videos of Katekyo Hitman Reborn that i have put up... so now it is your chance to give me ideas to put things up... you see, i have run out of ideas.. so now is the time for you to give me your idea... you could be the next lucky winner to win something ! Ku fufufu... By the way, im a huge fan of Katekyo Hitman Reborn anime... hope that you are one 2! If not, get out of my blog! Lols... I <3 BL,.... my favourite couple in the anime is "10069" and "1827" but sometimes i think 1859 is also quite cute! Gokudera and Tsuns( Tenth! Tenth!) lmao... Finally is time for me to tell you a secret... its "pss..pss...pss" haha...

Kamikorosu.... (hibari) Next time then... Byeeee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment