Thursday 21 April 2011

About Me

Ima called Yin Qian..... im from nanyang girls high school... im from SINGAPORE.... my cca is NYCO! i play da Cello! wich is pretty cool.. except tat my teacher is sometimes crazy... lols... my favourite anime is katekyo hitman reborn and kuroshitsuji... damn nice + funny... gintama is oso quite nice lmao... my favourite bands/ singers is... adam lambert, shinee, the wanted, panic at the disco... ludacris... justin timberlake...my most hated singer is justin bieber n rebecca black... both of them r so crappy... the music r lyk so self-centered... arghhhh... nvrm lets continue with the self intro... XD  plus IMA AWESOME.... plz subscribe to my blog...

Attached is a link of my favourite music:
Time for Miracles---- adam lambert (awesome song)

No comments:

Post a Comment